What is Science Enrichment you may ask?
Students enrolled in Science Enrichment class, grades 6-8, will be participating in enrichment labs and activities that will support and enhance their knowledge in the core area of science. Instruction will include:
- Learn correct use of measurement and lab equipment
- Making, reading and analyzing graphs and data tables
- Hands-on labs, activities and projects
- Reading, interpreting and comprehending informational texts in a science context
- Work on details to incorporate in daily writing practices, constructive responses, and performance based writing using a science context
- Integrating technology, problem solving, test taking strategies, and much more